Strange engine noises, different handling than normal, or reduced gas mileage…these don’t seem like major issues for your Exotic Makes, right? So you put them off for now. Bad mistake. These are all signs of common problems drivers tend to ignore, that may cause more damage in the long run and have you shelling out more money to repair.
Being proactive when it comes to repairing your Exotic Makes can help you avoid major repair headaches down the road. Here are some common problems that are often overlooked by drivers.
- Check Engine Light: One of the dreaded things to see lit up in your dash is the check engine light. When this is lit, it means your Exotic Makes has detected a problem within its OBD system. This can be several things: loose gas cap, faulty fuel injector, faulty O2 sensors, etc. Best to take your Exotic Makes to a reputable Exotic Makes repair facility and have them take a look and advise you on the proper course of action.
- Engine Oil Level: Oil, the blood of your Exotic Makes. Oil lubricates engine components to help stop them from grinding, and prevents heat buildup. If your Exotic Makes is low or runs out of oil, your engine may seize. Which is not good! Get your levels checked and replace oil when needed.
- Water Pump Leak: The water pump is used to pump water and coolant to the engine of your Exotic Makes to avoid overheating. Your engine may overheat if you are leaking coolant. Oftentimes you’ll notice water or coolant under your vehicle, or your Exotic Makes will be running hot. If ignored, your engine’s head gasket can rupture, leading to costly repairs. A qualified Exotic Makes tech has the know-how and right tools to fix this.
- Brake Noises: Squeaking /Squealing: As the most important safety feature in your Exotic Makes, it’s important for brakes to be functioning correctly. Brakes wear and tear over time, but if you hear metal rubbing against the rotor and grinding noises, go to your local Exotic Makes specialist stat for brake repair!
- Clunks: Clunks can be a number of things, from shock absorbers to strut mounts, to ball joints, but ignoring them can result in steering or handling problems, which can lead to unwanted accidents and extra stress, causing quicker wear and tear. Have your Exotic Makes checked out by a specialized Exotic Makes mechanic if you hear any clunking, banging or pops.
- Engine Air Filter: The air filter helps the engine breathe. If not changed often, it can reduce the performance of your car—including fuel economy and acceleration, and may cause your engine to overheat, which will cost you more to repair. Air filters should be changed per the specifications set forth by Exotic Makes, and dependent on driving conditions.
Exotic Makes repairs are expensive, and everyone wants to save a buck. Do yourself a favor and take your Exotic Makes to a qualified Exotic Makes mechanic at your local Exotic Makes service center before these common problems become bigger issues. It’s very likely that you’ll save on Exotic Makes repairs from an indy mechanic over the dealer.
Search for a local, independent Exotic Makes repair shop with Exotic Makes mechanics that have dealer-level expertise at a fraction of the cost.